Sunday, November 9, 2014

Cooler weather, fall is here!

Dear friends,

I know I've been a bit lax at updating this blog but have been busy with the "money-making" activities, AKA work. LOL. I have a new annual Thanksgiving short e-story out, Death at Do-Lolly's Diner, in addition to the two previous ones and am working on a Christmas comedy based on one of my prize-winning plays. More news soon about that.

I also got news that one of my non-fiction stories/essays will be published in the SEEDS newsletter from Texas Gardener magazine, later in November. It's been years since I wrote for TG, and am pleased to be able to contribute there again.  I'll post the date when it's confirmed.

But for now, I thought I'd share some fall and Thanksgiving photos with you. Just because. :-)

A volunteer sunflower
Crossvine blooming and the hummingbirds love it!

A strange but beautiful pumpkin we picked up at a fall stand near San Angelo, Texas

A Halloween/fall centerpiece

Late fall garden harvest

A photo from the punkin patch in Salado, Texas

Goldenrod's blooming and the butterflies love it! Right outside my office window.

And more pumpkins.

 Happy fall, y'all!

bobbi c.
http://bobbichukran.com



2 comments:

Kaye George said...

Nice pix--thanks! And congrats on the stories.

Bobbi A. Chukran, Author said...

Thanks, Kaye! I have a lot of fun with the camera.