Monday, April 30, 2007

Video on How to Plant in Containers

april 16, 2007 by bobbi a. chukran


Mornin’ earthly gardeners,

Saturday was cold and windy, so I had a chance to poke around online. I found this nice introductory video about planting in containers. They say a picture’s worth a thousand words, right? Well, I say a video’s worth a million words!

Here’s the direct link to the video. CLICK HERE. It’s short and loads fast and has links to several other related videos.

I like planting in containers because I can be creative with my garden. You don’t have to use the same ol’ same ol’ terra cotta pots. Here’s an old iron cauldron that we bought from a roadside junk dealer. I’ve planted catnip, elephant’s ears and a variety of small bulbs in it. It sits right by the front porch and is green year round! And I can add a few annuals around the rim if I want, for more color.



I’m feeling a trip to the garden center coming on. How about you?

dig it!

bobbi c.

Copyright ©2007 bobbi a. chukran.

No comments: